My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://baanjochim.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

2548-12-14

WEATHER FORECASTS FOR PORTLAND & THAILAND

For a previous trip, I added weather forecast banners to my blog making it easy for me to know what to expect.  Continuing that "tradition", here are the forecasts for my upcoming travel:








Also, I want to provide a link for my dedicated travel journal; so far, most of the entries are simply cross-posts with 'Burque Blog but with some cool features like trip maps and pop-up photos.  Once in Thailand, where Internet cafes are very inexpensive, I plan to post different kinds of entries between the two blogs (i.e., travel tips as opposed to simple recitations of what I did each day).  Phuket should be a more laid-back atmosphere compared to my previous travel experiences so I'll have more time to compile useful information for the blog entries.  The travel blog is located at: http://www.travelblog.org/Bloggers/mjochim/.  It's replaced my previous pages at VirtualTourist as I feel it is more user-friendly.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: