My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://baanjochim.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

2549-02-01

FINAL PHOTOS FINALLY UPLOADED

At long last, I've completed uploading the majority of the photos I took in Thailand last month and early this month.  I've received some really good comments on many of the pictures from friends and family, and I've just sent about 70 prints off to Tim (she's been thrilled at the few I sent by email).  I'm about to purchase a new laptop to take with me on my next visit; I should be able to upload photos from there every few days or so instead of trying to post an entire trip upon returning home.  One of the best things I did in Thailand was post to the blog almost every day while the memories were still fresh in my mind; those blog entries will be useful when I start expanding the few captions I've already attached to the photos.

Enjoy!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: