My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://baanjochim.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

2549-05-18

LEAVING BANGKOK

This morning, we are preparing to leave Bangkok.  We check out of Baiyoke Sky Hotel in about 90 minutes (I'm in an Internet cafe in Pratanum, near the hotel) and then spend five or so hours at Hualamphong Station waiting for our overnight train to Chiang Mai.  Hopefully, I can get more frequent Internet access there.

We did A LOT of sightseeing yesterday, visiting the Royal Grand Palace and Wat Po as well as taking the water taxi down the Chao Phraya River.  I'll compose a more detailed account on the laptop tonight or tomorrow and include it with my next posting in a day or two.

We are having a wonderful time and I'm really looking forward to meeting more of Tim's family in Pasang and Lamphun this weekend.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: