My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://baanjochim.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

2548-02-13

POTPOURRI ADDITIONS

Occasionally,  I will read an article or essay that I would like to share but is too lengthy to include in this blog.  I created the Potpourri section of my website to serve that purpose.

I especially enjoy sharing things that are uniquely New Mexican.  I spotted two prime examples in last week's Albuquerque Sunday Journal  (question:  why is our newspaper's site fee-based while you can access anything you like on the New York Times website for free?).

Both of these latest Potpourri additions are about local food items I have come to love since moving here:  Chile On Your Fingers discusses New Mexico's chile pepper industry while Fry Bread Fracas talks about that staple of statewide roadside stands and gatherings.

I hope you enjoy them.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: