My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://baanjochim.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

2548-07-21

I DON'T THINK I LOOK THAT YOUNG

I was in Wal-Mart around 2:00 this morning purchasing a few supplies (printer ink & paper, envelopes, and blank CD-R's) as well as a snack (soda and peanut butter bars).  I was taken somewhat aback when the cashier asked if I was headed home to do my "homework."  Perhaps it was the way I was dressed (cargo pants — I call them my travel pants because the extra pockets come in handy on the road, a yellow t-shirt from The Back Porch restaurant in Destin, Florida, and Monterey, California, baseball cap) that she thought I was young enough to still be in school.

I replied that I was going home to sleep a few hours.  But I felt pretty darn good walking back to my car.  I guess my (lady) barber earlier this month was right when she told me my (much shorter) haircut would take years off my appearance (I just told her to cut out all the grey hairs!).

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: