My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://baanjochim.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

2548-05-11

CONGRATULATIONS, BRYAN & MELISSA

On the occasion of Bryan's 40th birthday this past Saturday, the happy couple became engaged. They are due to be married around the end of September or beginning of October.

I've known Bryan since the autumn of 1989 -- we started out as co-workers but soon discovered similar tastes in music. We've been good friends ever since.

He met Melissa about a little over a year ago at his church and they soon became inseparable. She, too, shares very similar tastes in Bryan's music. I was introduced last July when I visited Kansas City for my dad's wedding. They made the long drive down to Albuquerque for a brief stay last September.

I'm very happy for Bryan -- Melissa really does "complete" him and they make a great couple. I know they will have a long and happy life together.

Happy Birthday, Bryan, and congratulations to both of you on your impending wedding.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: