My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://baanjochim.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

2548-05-31

JOY OF A GOOD MILKSHAKE

Traditionally, I make my first milkshakes of the season right around Memorial Day (not really, but it sounded good). I'm a connoisseur of a good malted and have never been able to reproduce the wonderful shakes I've had at such places as the Owl Cafe or the Route 66 Diner.

But at times I do come close. Like tonight.

What follows is the "recipe" for my most recent slapped-together creation:

  • three scoops of English Toffee Temptation ice cream (made by a local dairy from Heath Bar candybars with swirls of peanut butter and caramel)

  • enough 2% milk to cover the ice cream in the blender

  • a good squeeze of Hershey's Whoppers Malted Milk syrup (probably about 1/4 cup)

  • a splash of almond extract
Blend on low until well mixed; pour into two tall glasses and top with a swirl of the Malted Milk Syrup
Yum!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: