My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://baanjochim.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

2548-09-08

MARILLION -- INTERNATIONAL WEBCAST

The Seattle in-store acoustic session by Marillion will be broadcast live over the Internet next Thursday night (September 15) on The Dividing Line, beginning at 4:30pm Pacific time.  Frans Keylard, host of the very popular "Rogue's Gallery" program, will also interview the band prior to the set and interview several fans afterwards.  If I'm not too tired or shy on the evening, I may mutter something about my personal fandom on-air.  Unfortunately, the show probably won't be archived (Frans wrote me that it depends on if the band is happy with their performance that evening or what unpredictible things may happen).  But I have a friend in Norway who's going to attempt to record the webcast so I'll have my souvenir of the event.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: