My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://baanjochim.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

2548-10-31

THEY LIKED MY REVIEW

It may have been extremely long (a bit over 3,700 words), but the publications editor for Marillion liked my review.  I just received the following e-mail from Anne:

Thanks for your review. I think it very well written and interesting throughout. We will probably have to divide it between the Christmas TT and the website, but I intend to use it all.
Thanks again,

Anne
Perhaps I should ask for extra copies of the magazine when published to send to friends and family (it's a membership-only publication).  It's always nice to see my byline in print (it's been a few years since I've gotten anything published in a paper/non-online format).  I must be doing something right, after all!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: