My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://baanjochim.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

2548-10-07

WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE?

Many things have been occupying my "free time" over the course of the past few weeks and I haven't been able to write as much as I'd like.  I still have much to blog about last month's Pacific Northwest trip and now there's a (brief) trip to Kansas City in there I'd like to detail.

Time seems to pass much more quickly as I become older.  It seems like just yesterday the sun was shining and the temperatures were in the 80's (actually, it WAS yesterday — that's Albuquerque weather for you).  Today is cold, rainy, and generally dreary (a good prelude to my big move next year; Portland IS the winner!!).  In fact, I decided it was a perfect day to make my first batch of crockpot chile of the season.  I just hope it stops raining long enough in the next couple of days for me to get out to the Balloon Fiesta (this morning's events were cancelled; tonight's Glowdeo is still a "go").

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: