My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://baanjochim.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

2549-03-13

FIRST PHUKET MARATHON

Although I'm certainly not in good enough shape to even consider a 10K run, I do have some friends and family members who run long distances.  So, I thought of them when I read that the inaugural Phuket International Marathon will be held this coming June 18.

According to Phuket Gazette, "The marathon will be run entirely on a flat course, with bands along the way encouraging the runners with Thai music."  Should be a hot run as well since June is typically one of the hottest and driest months in Thailand.

Registration is now open and the "early bird" fee for the marathon is 2000 baht (USD $50) before May 1st.

I wonder if you can just buy the t-shirt without registering?  I really like the logo design...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: