My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://baanjochim.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

2550-01-07

DAD'S SUGGESTION

Dad emailed me earlier today with a good suggestion for Gaow's new name: Joshua.  He particularly likes the idea of calling him "Josh".  This is one name I thought of when I was first putting together my list of name ideas and don't know why I left it off my recent blog list.  I do like the sound of it; the name itself comes from the Hebrew and means "saver" or "God rescues."  I like Dad's reasoning for it better:

I think this name has something to do with long life since the Joshua tree has such a long life. Josh sounds kind of cool.
I'm going to present my short list to Tim tomorrow and see which one she likes best.  For now, I think I'm rooting for Joshua to "win."

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: