My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://baanjochim.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

2548-04-20

I'M A BLOGCRITIC!

Blogcritics: news and reviewsOne of the first sites I peruse each morning for the latest in music and film reviews, and to see what's being said about various issues in technology, culture, and politics is Blogcritics ("A sinister cabal of superior bloggers on music, books, film, popular culture, technology, and politics"). And, although I certainly don't regard myself as a "superior" blogger, I do believe in the shameless art of self-promotion.

So I'm happy to announce that my application to become a member of the Blogcritics team has been approved and that my first review there has just been published -- it's a slightly edited version of my "first listening review" of Bruce Springsteen's Devils & Dust album which I posted on Monday. Check out the new version at http://blogcritics.org/archives/2005/04/20/095345.php.

Most of my reviews will be cross-posted between 'BURQUE BLOG and Blogcritics. I think I'd better starting honing my reviewing "skills" as well...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: