My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://baanjochim.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

2549-10-10

ELEPHANT TREK PHOTOS

A couple of weeks ago, "the gang" went on an elephant trek at Kok Chang Kata Safari, between Rawai and Kata Beach.  Tim actually set aside her fear of elephants and joined me on the back of a large one for a 30-minute ride through the jungle.  I even got to play mahout for a while as I drove the elephant during the second half of the trek, steering from atop his head.  I didn't feel as secure up there as I appear in the photos; I especially thought I was going to tumble off as we descended a steep hill at the end.


Mark, Jiab, Tim, and I getting ready to ride some elephants


Tim befriends the resident gibbons





These photos are dedicated to my elephant-loving nephew, Spencer



Tim is lifted up by one of the smaller elephants at the safari company

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: