My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://baanjochim.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

2549-10-29

HEADING TO SINGAPORE

We leave for Singapore early tomorrow morning.  I'm really looking forward to the short holiday — the main purpose is to obtain my multiple-entry Non-Immigrant (O) Visa (which will allow me to remain in Thailand for another year without any further immigration worries) but I'm also treating this as our honeymoon (we never had a real one since Tim's daughter, son-in-law, and granddaughter stayed with us in Ayutthaya right after our legal marriage).

We land in Singapore a bit after eleven in the morning; too late to get to the Royal Thai Embassy before their visa application deadline so we'll spend some time sightseeing after checking into our hotel (near Fort Canning Park just north of the CBD).  I plan to be at the embassy before they open on Tuesday morning (Ben went last week and said the queue was very long when he'd arrived shortly after their opening time).  We then have the rest of that day as well as Wednesday morning to sightsee or shop (the Thai embassy is surrounded by many, many shopping centers).  I have to collect my passport (complete with new visa) after 2:15 on Wednesday.  Our flight doesn't leave until late Thursday night so we'll have seen just about all there is to see of Singapore before departing.

I'm not taking the laptop with me and I doubt I'll want to hole up in an internet cafe during this trip.  So, it may be a little while before I report back (even when I'm at home, I'm posting less and less these days)...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: