My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://baanjochim.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

2550-02-27

AND ON THE SEVENTEENTH DAY...

...the faucets produced water.  Upon returning from an afternoon of swimming we discovered that running water has been restored to our home.  I could hear the shower blasting out liquid as I fiddled with the keys and in celebration I spent about 20 minutes getting as clean as I possibly could.  It was even fairly warm (we don't have a hot water heater) so the shower was even more enjoyable than it already was.  My wife was very amused at the little "happy dance" I did once I emerged from the bathroom.

The big question is, "How long will it last?"  At any rate, we're now getting caught up on scrubbing floors, doing laundry, changing the aquarium water, etc.  The plants are finally getting a heavy dousing as well but it's too late to save my prized palm...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: