My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://baanjochim.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

2549-08-22

BLOGGER BETA

I just migrated my blog to Blogger's new Beta version.  There are a host of new features already in place with more to come, particularly in the editing of the template (now called "layout").  I briefly changed the appearance of the blog to test the ease of customizing (screeenshot below) but was disappointed that raw HTML editing has been removed.  Thus, most of the sidebar content that I have added over the past months simply disappeared.  Luckily, when you switch Blogger saves a backup of your old template so you can revert if needed.  I think I'll hold off changing mine again until they add the ability to edit the raw code in the new layout.  I do applaud Blogger for adding some badly-needed features (click here for more info).

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: