My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://baanjochim.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

2549-08-09

LINKS IN MY BLOG

Recently, I've been trying to add more links within my posts.  Most of these are links to articles on either Wikipedia or Wikitravel.  If I mention a particular Thai food, I'll try to include a link for more information or recipes at Thai Food Blogs.  Following these links will point you towards definitions and more information on the given subjects or destinations; the wiki articles are almost always better sources from the various "official" websites (links to which I will still include from time to time if I feel those are well-designed and informative sites).

I do hope you'll explore these links from time to time.  I have a huge thirst for knowledge and I enjoy learning as much as I can about the places I visit, the the things I see or eat.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

Ellen Kozisek กล่าวว่า...

Oooo! I didn't know about Wikitravel. I'll have to explore and make use of that site. :)