My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://baanjochim.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

2549-08-18

A NEW ADDITION TO THE "FAMILY"

We have a community cat that seems to spend most of her time hanging out either at our house or that of Franz and Pen.  During the past week or so, almost everytime I would stretch out on our sofa to read or take a nap the cat would amble in through the open patio doors and jump up on my stomach.  It would often curl up, begin purring loudly, and soon fall asleep.  I even gave the cat a name, Miaow Kueng which is Thai for "cat with claws" (since she was always digging her claws into my stomach when trying to get comfortable).

Yesterday, Miaow Kueng gave birth to three tiny kittens.  The location for this auspicious event was inside Franz' wardrobe.  Both mother and litter are doing fine.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: